So, you started blogging recently and working on SEO of your website but still you are not getting expected results. I know that can be hard situation. But have you ever thought why you are not getting those results. Sometime, we need to take the help of the tools available, to help us understand what is going on and how we can improve it.
Thats why we thought why not help you by listing down top 11 SEO and Blogging tools you should know to grow your business.
1. Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner is a free tool available on Google Ads. It is helpful to get your ad in front of the right customers.
- You are allowed to choose the right keywords from Google Ads Keyword Planner.
- You can get your ad in front of the right customers by choosing the right keywords.
- It helps you to show you keywords search results most related to your products or services for your business.
- It provides you the insights of users’ keywords searches. It helps you to define your keyword research.
- You can also get a suggestive bid estimation for your advertising budget.
- You can add suggestive keywords for your campaign for present or save for the future.
- You can now found grouped keywords under the “Grouped idea” menu option.
- It provides you average monthly searches bar chart for individual keywords. It helps you to get monthly trends of breakdown and search volume quantities.
- You are allowed to add keywords in your plan or to your existing campaign.
- This tool provides you the new competition column. This column shows you competitive ad placement for each keyword.
- You can get a daily budget option as well.
Ubersuggest is a free useful keyword research tool acquired by digital marketer Neil Patel. It is an awesome keyword research tool aggregates data from Google Suggest. You can get 100s of new long-tail keywords in a few minutes.
- You will get a lot of suggestions from long-tail phrases to head terms. This tool provides you reports on competition, volume, and trends for each keyword.
- Unlimited functionality you can access all features at no cost.
- Ubersuggest provides you real and reliable data from google suggest and other suggestion services. You will get keyword searching results people are looking on the web for.
- You will know the search difficulty status for each keyword. It helps you to know about competitive key phrase going to rank organically.
- It helps you to know about the organically ranking status of particular keywords, pays per click, etc This data will help you to know that a particular keyword is worth targeting or not.
SEMrush is another SEO tool for your keyword research, keyword strategy tracking used by your competitors. This tool is using 40 million people worldwide. SEMrush is recognized best digital SEO suit by US search Awards, MENA Search Awards and SEMY Awards in 2018. It will help you to create an SEO audit for blogs. It helps you to get backlinking opportunities for website.
- You can get the reports of domain-specific keyword ranking, Position tracking, comparison of domains by keywords.
- Crawl audit tool provides you organic research reports, advertising research, etc.
- You can see competitors’ ranking, Identify accurate ad data, Ad campaign data in-depth details.
- You will get organic positions of competitors and can study Ads texts of competitors’.
- This tool featured with a pie chart & line graph.
- Search for proper long-tail keywords and track many various keyword metrics.
4. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is one of the most extensively popular tools use in WordPress. It is very easy to understanding plugin for a personal blog or SEO professional managing a website for a client.
- This plugin can help you make your site search engine-friendly.
- This is easy to install on any WordPress site hosted by you. It is mostly free. It gives you an option to buy a premium one. You can find free plugins with the most important functionality.
- Yoast allows you to dominate titles, meta descriptions, slug, sitemap. You can set your targeted keywords for the campaign. Yoast shows you the number of times your uses.
- The snippet preview allows you to see how your page or post will look like in search results to create better content.
- Page Analysis feature checks the length of the posts, meta description and focused keyword, etc.
- Meta and link elements with this tool helps you to determine the pages which would be shown by Google in its search results and which won’t be. WordPress only displays authorized link on a page.
- This tool creates XML sitemaps automatically and later informs Google and Bing.
- Yoast SEO comes equipped with Facebook OpenGraph implementation to link SEO and social media.
- Yoast SEO is compatible with different sites.
- The unique Breadcrumbs feature empowers you to develop easy navigation for both search engines and users.
5. Screaming Frog
The Screaming Frog is a website crawler. You can crawl URLs of the websites and collects data on elements. These elements generates analyze and audit reports for SEO, technical and on site.
- This tool crawl your website and find broken links, server errors, source URLs to fix and send to developer.
- It helps you to find temporary and permanent redirects chains and loops from URLs to audit in a site migration.
- Screaming Frog analyze too long short, missing, duplicate page titles and meta descriptions.
- This tool extract any data from the HTML of a webpage using CSS path, Xpath, etc.
- It helps you to discover duplicate content like low content pages, description, etc.
- Generate XML and Image XML sitemaps with modified, priority and change frequency.
- You can fetch user data with the help of Google Analytics.
- It allows you to collect sessions, bounce rate, conversions, goals, transactions, revenue for landing pages.
- You can use interactive crawl and tree graph site visualizations.
Ahrefs is one of the most popular SEO analysis tools using in digital marketing. Ahrefs allows you to preparing audit report, backlink analysis, URL rankings, competitive analysis and many more. Ahrefs use their own bot and their own index based on information from trillion websites.
- It provides you SEO toolbar showing real-time keyword mention alerts.
- You will get Backlink notifications.
- You can track Multi-language keyword rank. This tool helps you to track ranks on Desktop and mobile devices.
- Country specific keyword rankings reports you will get.
- Ahrefs offers you Link opportunity reports, Adjustable reporting frequency, Position tracking, Position reports via email Batch analysis.
- This tool gives you paid keywords reports on Competitors. Organic traffic of competitors, their targets and backlinks notifications you will get as well.
- You can get API after subscription.
- This tool allows you to get duplicate link grouping, filter backlinks by language.
7. Link Research Tools
LRT or Link Research Tool is a SEO software. It helps companies improve their organic rankings in the search results of search engines like Google, Bing, etc. This tool works in major four-part of backlinks, Link Monitoring, Competitor Research, Link Building and Link Audits.
- LRT uses the most advanced technology in SEO link building.
- This tool can save your time and helps you to take SEO decisions on high-quality data.
- It measures link power and link trust. Link quality more helpful than DR, PR, DA, PA, etc.
- This tool gives you an accurate results of your reports. You will offered natural keyword ratios in your category for your understanding.
- You can measure the impact of a link for both source and target page, spam examples from Google, machine learning.
- This tool simulates the link and tells you about your backlink profile. You will know that link worth working or not for your site ranking.
- You will get an accurate, and updated link profile with optimization.
- A complete backlink information able you to make a reliable data-driven decision.
- Titel Rank metric of this tool helps you to determine Google search ranking of your pages.
Ontolo is designed to find link prospects based on customized database topic. It fetches prospects from the search results. Later analyze, filters and places link types it finds. It works on Phrases providing by you.
- You can use Ontolo on your prospecting queries for expanding. It works on Guest post or guest author-related query.
- It helps you to crawl prospects in the fastest method. This tool integrated with Moz, Ahrefs, Majestic, etc.
- You will find most benefited, classify, categorize and prioritize prospects for your campaign.
- This tool allows you to get contact information, contact form URL, social media accounts, pages, etc. of your prospects.
- You will collect links statistics of outbound links.
- You can do community engagement, Geo IP tracking, etc.
- It allows you to Video analytics and live chat.
9. Google Search Console
Google Search Console is web-based SEO tool. It is formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools. This free tool helps you to track both the indexing and crawling stats from Googlebot. It provides you metrics to help optimize website for your organic visibility.
- This SEO tool is useful to increase your site’s organic footprint. It helps monitor metrics and discover new insights of your users. It is very easy to use.
- Search Analytics is the most popular features of Google Search Console . You can get organic traffic from Google. You will get critical search metrics like clicks, impressions, rankings and click through rates.
- You can easily filter data in multiple ways like pages, queries, devices,etc. You will find out number of visitors using Image search for visiting your website.
- This tool provides you with comparison reports on average CTR of mobile and desktop. You can get an average position or ranking of specific pages.
- You are able to reveal information like DNS errors, Robots.txt failure and server errors. You can check the crawl error report on a periodic basis, helps you to solve various problems related to the crawl section.
The MozBar is a free Chrome browser extension leading SEO toolbar. This tool trusted by more than 500000 users. It gives you instant metrics at the time of viewing pages or SERP. Moz is very popular among SEO and Inbound marketers.
- You are allowed to create custom searches by users behaviour on search engine, geographic, region, and city.
- This tool provides you no-followed, external, internal, links and highlighted on-page keywords.
- You can compare and access link metrics at the time of viewing on SERP for all of your pages.
- It can assess your website’s DA and PA on the basis of general attributes, link metrics, HTTP status, etc.
- You can export analysis details to a CSV file of your site’s SERP.
- You can view real-time keyword difficulty score on any SERP.
WooRank is a SEO audit and digital marketing tool. It is fast and easy to use. 43,000 companies, marketers and website owners used Woorank for audit their website. You can optimize your website with this tool.
- This tool generate reports on competitors analysis and track sown their keywords. It helps you to make strategy for the campaign.
- This tool keeps updated about your keyword performance, website’s competitor’s rankings, search volume, historical performance, etc.
- It provides you over 70 marketing checklist of personalise tips.
- It helps you to take an assessment of your website by providing an analysis of the performance tracking report.
- You can download and publish reports by adding brand colors and logos.
So, these are top 11 most essential SEO and Blogging tools you should know. If we missed out any or you want to update this list you can mention that tool in the comments below.