Are you getting this message “Sorry, Your request has been blocked” Bitninja notification issue when saving or making an edit or change on your wordpress site? Read our best instructions and troubleshoot steps to solve this this bitninja issue on your wordpress site.
SORRY, YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN BLOCKED – BITNINJA NOTIFICATION ISSUE – WORDPRESS SAVE
Follow below instructions on how to solve this issue:
- Save screenshots for all the IP addresses affected where you are getting this “”Sorry, Your request has been blocked” Bitninja notification issue when trying to save changes on your wordpress site.
- Write down all the ip addresses you are not able to save changes on edit on your wordpress site. If it is only one, it is ok, write it down. However I recommend you to test this issue using different internet connections: work, uni, public library, your own laptop, a cafe internet connection, etc. To find your IP address, just type in Google: whats my ip and Google will automatically show you your the IP address you are using to connect to the web.
- Call your website hosting provider and send them all the IP addresses affected and the Bitninja notifications’ screenshots (as the one above this article.
- Your hosting provider might be able to fix it, if they say they have fix it, you should test again from all the common places you get internet access and make edits on your website.
- If the system persist, you will need to contact Bitninja customer support. their email address is: [email protected] Please ensure you complete the same process: sending them all the IP addresses affected and Bitninja screenshots you are getting when trying to save your wordpress edits/changes.
- Bitninja will contact your website hosting provider and solve the issue for you.
- Bitninja will send you an email notifying you about the outcome of the issue, fix and the final result of their investigation.