With over 4 Billion online customers, digital marketing has become exceptionally prominent for businesses worldwide. With an ability to reach to global market, provide real-time insight, and facilitate tailored marketing, digital marketing is rapidly replacing the traditional form of marketing. With features like cost-effectiveness, flexibility, and convenience, digital marketing has completely transformed the marketing and advertising realm.
1. Content Marketing is still the dominant digital marketing technique. What this means: Stop focusing on paid search marketing
2. The top priority for B2C Content Creators are creating more engaging visual content. What this means: Companies face many challenges when trying to engage audiences on the merits of quality content.
3. Facebook posts with images still perform better than posts without images. What this means: Images equals likes, shares & comments.
4. Tweets with images still get more engagement than tweets without images. What this means: While Facebook is the dominant B2C social media platform, Twitter is the dominant B2B social media platform.
5. Infographics are performing better than any other type of content. What this means: Infographics work for several reasons.
6. Visual user-generated content is more engaging than brand produced photos. What this means: This has become a major challenge for brands using visual content marketing.
7. The demand for interactive content is increasing. What this means: People are moving away from static “web 1.0” content pages and towards interactive “web 2.0 & web 3.0” content.
Our goal is to reduce the rising skill gap and make digital marketers which can assist brands and businesses drive exponential growth. Learn Digital Marketing Courses From The Digital Sandbox (TDSB)